Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Visiting Hope

I try to visit Hope's grave at least once a week. I've been wanted to bring something to decorate her grave with but haven't found anything until recently. I was very disappointed that I didn't get around to it for Christmas. We all went a few days after Christmas and the two graves next to hers were decorated. Hope's grave just looked so cold and lonely.  

Last Monday (1/9/12), I visited Hope with a friend of mine and finally brought her something. I found this "Love" piece at Michael's and had to get it. I do love my baby girl! The heart w/ a bird on it came from my friend. 




I Samuel 1:27 "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:"

I might not have been able to keep Hope, but I prayed for her and God gave her to me. She was God's gift to me and I will cherish her forever.

I will always love you, Hope Ann Lewis!

No comments:

Post a Comment